Thursday, April 15, 2010

Milestones that are less exciting

Today Jack appeared in the kitchen during naptime, announcing that he "got out by mysewf." His nanny Rosario asked him to show her, and sure enough, he can escape his crib! I really liked the idea that he could be trapped in there! He didn't seem to hurt himself during his first successful escape, but the method does not appear all that safe. Time to convert the crib to a toddler bed? :(

Jack responded to my attempt to get him to chill on the big bed with me instead of "wooking fo my toow (tool)" with the following "mommy, get down, iss bo-wing up here." I wasn't aware that he knew the word boring, but he repeated, with better pronounciation. Then he said "iss bad up here," so he definitely knows boring is something bad, even if he doesn't know what it is exactly!

I am so behind on pictures... We have had a lot of visitors and done some fun stuff, so there are some photo, but no time. More updates soon.

No comments: