Sunday, May 11, 2008

Landing in Denver

Sometimes when we play airplane, I land in the mountains like in Denver (really, on my mom's knees). I like to hang out there better than tummy time. Soon I am going to go to the real Denver. Mom got a fellowhip to work on some research in Boulder, so mom, dad, Fozzie and I are going to move there this fall and stay for a year or so! We just found out, and we are really excited that we will get to be so close to my grandparents and all sorts of assorted other family members. Details soon...

Other than airplane, looking at the ceiling, and practicing holding my giant head up, I really enjoy my new "infant stim-mobile." Mom is always buying all this stuff of questionable need on Amazon, but this thing is really cool to look at. Unfortunately, it doesn't move on it's own (who knew that they even sold toys that don't take batteries?!), so sometimes I have to yell to my parents to come in and make it move.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: